Koronadal City, South Cotabato – NEDA XII has again displayed a stellar performance for the region by posting a 100% passing rate in the 2018 Environmental Planner Licensure Examination. A total of seven (7) staff from NEDA XII took the said examination on June 6-7, 2018 in Davao City, and all passed.
The successful examinees from NEDA XII are as follows:
- Maria Felicidad R. Guerrero, Chief EDS, PFPD
- Romeo A. Salac, Senior EDS, PMED
- Romeo C. Nebrija, Senior EDS, PFPD
- Jose Anthony Laurent P. Octavio, EDS I, PFPD
- Charmaine Lou D. Mapa, EDS I, PDIPBD
- Rebecca Ruth R. Salas, EDS I, PMED
- Regie Lou R. Rivera, Accountant III, FAD
As announced by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), only 1,891 out of 4,729 or 39.98% of the total takers, passed the 2018 Environmental Planner Licensure Examination given by the Board of Environmental Planning.
This undertaking among NEDA XII staff began in 2016 with Mr. Romel Patrick E. Tanghal, Supervising EDS of the Policy Formulation and Planning Division, as its lone taker. This prompted other nine (9) NEDA XII staff to also take the EnP Board Examination in 2017.
For three years in a row, NEDA XII has been true to its mission of sustaining a culture of solidarity, professionalism and excellence. The NEDA XII has now a total of 17 licensed Environmental Planners. (Joseph Didius L. Clave, DRD, NEDA XII)